To nurture our students as knowledgeable and conscientious investigators by fostering a keen understanding of their interdependence of and our impact on our local and global existence; creating active young stewards of the natural world.
GWCS students will understand that learning is a lifelong process requiring a well-rounded foundation. Students will use their unique talents and knowledge to improve their environment.
- Students First. Everything we do is grounded in what’s best for our students.
- Diverse Thought. We seek out and respect different perspectives, ideas, and thoughts that reflect the global experience.
- Meaningful Connections. We believe that building relationships is the cornerstone of creating trust and acceptance.
- Fun. Our work is serious and needs to be done, but as we’re doing it we still have fun.
- Belonging. We are a school where all students, staff and families are valued and accepted.
- Trailblazing.We seek out original ideas and continuously adapt to the changing world around us.
- Perseverance.We do not give up when challenges arise. We try again differently.
- Integrity. We do the right thing even when it’s the hard thing.